i want to be as transparent with you as i can. as i've addressed here already, each euro i get paid will help me in maintaining a reasonable and comfortable way of living without feeling exhausted from overworking yet still not getting any salary. here's exactly where your money will go:
what i need:
this is a list of products i am lacking at the moment. of course, i am able to survive without them, but life would be way easier if i had them around! ranked by how much i need each item.
x = i could already buy the needed item, thanks to you sweethearts
x summer shoes (i only have one pair of shoes that are comfortable to wear on daily basis and they're pretty warm and chunky)
x summer (bomber) jacket (my old one ripped a year ago : ( )
x washable cosmetic pads (no more waste, baby)
x reusable water bottle (i lost my old one : ( )
– weirdass goth black cloak/kimono (my fave one has tons of holes from clothes moths now, mehhh)
x extra set of bedsheets (i only have one so whenever i wash them i have to sleep without covers till they're dry/i could really use an extra one when guests are over)
– sneakers (again, i have one pair of comfortable shoes, and they're on a platform. my feet deserve something nice and cozy, right?)
x mirror (a small one for my room. right now i'm using my laptop webcam whenever i want to straighten my hair and it sucks)
what i sometimes buy to cheer myself up:
sometimes, i feel sad and lonely and like everything in my life sucks. to cheer myself up, i invest in little things that make me happy. yes, materialist world, capitalism, blah, blah, blah – that's just the way we are brought up by our society and i'm not gonna pretend i'm different. so, even if you chip in a small amount of money, you can make my day(s) way better by allowing me to get one of the following items when i feel shitty.
- fresh flowers
– new plants
– thrifted dinnerware
– albums of iTunes/Bandcamp
– occasional dinner out; most likely a Vietnamese glass noodle salad or a vegan döner
– second hand clothes from Humana
– magazines from homeless people selling them on the ubahn/buying them food etc.
– a fortune cookie
– frozen vegan pizza from Lidl